A strikingly simple, poly-resin bench derived from river sand is polished to a smooth sheen. Angled, matte black iron legs add architectural appeal to bench-style seating. Great solo or paired with Cyrus Dining Table, indoors or out. Cover or store indoors during inclement weather and when not in use.
Since ancient Roman times, concrete has been a revered material for stunning architecture and design. Now, smooth concrete is layered over a honeycombed core for the strength, character and depth of traditional concrete at an effortless weight. Modern pieces mix in iron, stainless steel, lava stone and wood for industrial appeal with a sophisticated, urban edge.
Preserve the unique character of lava stone with these care essentials:
- Address spills immediately by wiping with a dry, soft cloth.
- Spot-clean as needed with a soft cloth and mild soap.
- Avoid chemical or bleach-based cleaning products, strong detergents and furniture polish, as abrasive ingredients can damage stone.
- Use coasters, trivets and placemats for protection against wet or hot items.
- Cover when not in use, as prolonged exposure to outdoor elements may cause surface warping or discoloration.
brand: Four Hands
dimensions: 72.75"w x 17.00"d x 17.75"h
materials: Iron, Lavastone
colors: Black, Light Grey
Cyrus Dining Bench