The masculine vibes of a low, deep sit meet mid-century styling for an effortlessly chic end result. Black top-grain leather, luxe box cushions and exposed rubberwood frame detail form an eye-catching combination. Postwar period design inspirations mix with mid-century Danish-American styling to elegant effect. Airy forms, sweeping lines and bowed, sculptural silhouettes are generously proportioned for a comfortable sit. Solid American oak, walnut and ash woods are finished in deep browns, natural blondes and wire-brushed dry blacks to highlight wonderful grain patterns.
Care for Your Top-Grain Leather Upholestry
Our top-grain leather has been finished to highlight rather than hide natural markings. Each piece is unique. Preserve the character of this leather with these care essentials:
- Buff regularly with a clean, dry cloth
- Do not use oils or leather cleaner. Avoid ammonia or other harsh cleaning products
- Address spills immediately by wiping them with a damp, soft cloth
- Avoid harsh, direct sunlight
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the leather
- For cleaning, call a leather professional
brand: Four Hands
dimensions: 91.30"w x 39.00"d x 33.00"h
materials: Top Grain Leather, Solid Parawood
seat depth: 24.75"
seat height: 19"
colors: Sonoma Black, Toasted Umber
arm height from seat: 5.75"
This item is non-returnable & non-refundable. If your item arrives damaged or defective it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost.
Stanley Sofa 91" Sonoma Black
Buy now as low as $0/month* with Check your rate now
In stock (only 4 available)
add to cart