Traditional library style meets modern sensibilities. Blind-tufted top-grain leather in umber grey floats within an iron Parsons base in waxed black with cage-like detailing. Each piece is a striking conversation-starter. Tables are made from reclaimed doors paired with salvaged architecture or old machine parts. Storage solutions are inspired by libraries of the 1940’s. Cast iron beds with linen panels as well as seating in linen, lush velvet and top-grain leather offer a distinctive found feel.
Care for Your Top-Grain Leather Upholestry
Our top-grain leather has been finished to highlight rather than hide natural markings. Each piece is unique. Preserve the character of this leather with these care essentials:
- Buff regularly with a clean, dry cloth
- Do not use oils or leather cleaner. Avoid ammonia or other harsh cleaning products
- Address spills immediately by wiping them with a damp, soft cloth
- Avoid harsh, direct sunlight
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the leather
- For cleaning, call a leather professional
dimensions: 63.00"w x 35.50"d x 15.25"h
materials: Top-Grain Leather, Iron
colors: Umber Grey, Waxed Black
brand: Four Hands
This item is non-returnable & non-refundable. If your item arrives damaged or defective it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost.
Oxford Coffee Table
Buy now as low as $0/month* with Check your rate now
Selected option: umber grey
Available to preorder
Estimated availability: Jul 27, 2022
Order now to secure your place in line. You will receive an email verifying the estimated restock date within 5-7 business days.
add to cart