Sophisticated Italian styling with distinctly casual appeal. Top-grain leather takes on a natural sand color with contrast stitching along the welt.
Inspired by centuries of design from old world libraries, these pieces re-invent classic themes for timeless elegance. Top-grain, hand finished leathers feel worn, adding interest and age to modern frames. Unexpected materials push boundaries and redefine luxury, with strong attention to detail, complicated shapes and intricate patterns.
Care for Your Top-Grain Leather Upholestry
Our top-grain leather has been finished to highlight rather than hide natural markings. Each piece is unique. Preserve the character of this leather with these care essentials:
- Buff regularly with a clean, dry cloth
- Do not use oils or leather cleaner. Avoid ammonia or other harsh cleaning products
- Address spills immediately by wiping them with a damp, soft cloth
- Avoid harsh, direct sunlight
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the leather
- For cleaning, call a leather professional