Modern curves redefine classic wishbone seating. Vintage white all-weather wicker is woven for a dose of fresh texture upon a neutral palette. Cover or store indoors during inclement weather and when not in use.
Bring the outdoors in with natural textures and modern lines. All-natural banana and abaca leaf weave creates dynamic contrast with modern and transitional framing, from smooth mahogany to slabs of primitive wood in natural finishes. Spare shapes and simple lines allow the beauty of warm-toned or sun-bleached finishes to shine through.
Care for Your Teak Products
Preserve the Unique characteristics of teak with these care essentials:
- Address spills immediately by wiping them with a soft, dry cloth
- Clean with warm soapy water, then dry with a soft, clean cloth
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives
- Once furniture is clean and fully dry, protect with a well-ventilated cover during inclement weather and when not in use
- For natural teak finishes, no additional care is required; however, a furniture technician can be consulted if reviving natural color is desired
- For fully finished teak, gently clean with a soft, natural bristle brush in the direction of the grain to remove the finish that has started to peel away. This process will expose the raw wood, thus allowing it to begin to silver and blend back into the finish in 1–3 months