This modern take on the classic library chair is covered in soft grey polyester and mounted on a smooth swivel base of whitewashed parawood. Metal nailhead trim adds a pop of industrial contrast in aged bronze.
Simple elegance and romance. Each piece is made from hardwoods with handcrafted curves and detailed carving. The collection features upholstery options from velvet and natural linen or cotton to top-grain leathers. Rich color and texture bring sophistication to classic shapes with clean lines and just-right sizing.
Care for Your Top-Grain Leather Upholestry
Our top-grain leather has been finished to highlight rather than hide natural markings. Each piece is unique. Preserve the character of this leather with these care essentials:
- Buff regularly with a clean, dry cloth
- Do not use oils or leather cleaner. Avoid ammonia or other harsh cleaning products
- Address spills immediately by wiping them with a damp, soft cloth
- Avoid harsh, direct sunlight
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the leather
- For cleaning, call a leather professional