Low-slung and loungy. Chestnut top-grain leather seating is suspended within black iron framing, with bleached ash armrests adding cool contrast of color. A removable tan leather head pillow ends the look on a modern note.
Distinctive material mixes transform mid-century styles into modern originals. Unique detailing lends high impact to quality leathers via slings, buckles and contrast stitching. Fashion-forward metals elevate designs, adding contemporary texture to laid-back cool looks without surrendering their underlying edge.
Care for Your Top-Grain Leather Upholestry
Our top-grain leather has been finished to highlight rather than hide natural markings. Each piece is unique. Preserve the character of this leather with these care essentials:
- Buff regularly with a clean, dry cloth
- Do not use oils or leather cleaner. Avoid ammonia or other harsh cleaning products
- Address spills immediately by wiping them with a damp, soft cloth
- Avoid harsh, direct sunlight
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the leather
- For cleaning, call a leather professional